Wednesday, July 7, 2010

For Jhemari.

I promise:

(-)

-to never delete our old memories
-to never take away your keys
- to never walk out on a fight
-to never push you to other guys
-to never "break up" with you to solve a fight
-to never take you for granted
-to never hide my feelings
-to never hide any conflicts in my head
-to never prolong a fight
-to never belittle you


(+)

-to love you
-to hold you when it's cold
-to hold your hand when you're scared
-to make things worthwhile when we're together
-to kiss you when your lips need company
-to hug you, when youre feeling down
- to wipe your tears when it's raining on your face
-to have a better temper
-to love you until the day I die.


Yes, readers.  I mean all of that.  I know it's too early to tell, but this girl is something else.  YOU ARE MY SA NODE, AV NODE, PURKINJE FIBERS, AND BUNDLE BRANCH.





No comments:

Post a Comment