Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the answer is no.

I've heard it many times.. "med school pa?! D ka nasasawa sa studying?"  it basically means, "med school still? arent you tired of studying?"

And my answer is usually just a smile or a laugh. It never really crossed my mind that studying was a burden. I mean don't get me wrong, I had my moments in high school and a couple years in college where studying was more of a punishment if anything.

But that all changed when I hit the nursing proper. When we started pathophysiology, pharmacology, and all that other stuff. After that, I just got more and more hungry. I loved learning all that stuff. While others were whining and complaining about how complicated this disease was, I was just enjoying my time reading about it. Shoooot, I even would go further into the disease. I would google it to find more.

Gahh, this entry sounded really awesome in my head when I was formulating it, but alas, it sucks when I start to put on paper.

Point is, no. I'm not tired of studying.  I consider it a privilege to further ones knowledge.



No comments:

Post a Comment