Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Vol. 1 Issue 11

there is no code of honor among boys here is there? no camaraderie or brotherhood..it's just dog-eat-dog here.

i got really pissed off today..coz some guys in my group were asking stupid-ass questions to which they already know the answer to..they just wanted to put my group and me on the spot..back home, i never encountered this..even with classmates that i hardly knew..it was automatic that you dont give the person presenting a hard time.

okay..granted...it's an oral defense meeting, so the...the guys even said during their oral defense to remember that we're friends...so in my head i was like 'ok..cool..theyre down with the easy asking'..so i asked an easy question. then when it's my turn..they reign down the questions..damn...fuckin hypocritical ppl with no sense of allegiance..but it's watever.

pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment