Friday, October 23, 2009

Vol. 1 Issue 13

Where do I even begin to start. I just visited the med school I plan to attend in a year and a half and DAMN. I'm fcukin stoked.

We got a list of all the classes that we'd be taking 1-3 year. And it looks chaotic and difficult. Gaaah.

I think all the decisions I've made in my life have led me to this moment. I know I'm 1.5 years away from it, but it feels like every single, minute, and trivial decision I've made has prepared for this. Say what u want. We're all entitled to our own opinions...decisions like: hiding my report card in the 4th grade, forging my parents signature in 2nd grade, getting all those time-outs in kindergarten and 1st grade, getting sent to the principal's office coz of bad conduct, not listening to my parents about trying in school, the very INFAMOUS kairos incident, the 2.8 GPAs in highschool, the stupid lazy weekends and days before taking the SAT, the stupid mistake of just applying to one university coz of having a gf, going out on a limb to make it work with my relationship which eventually ended, the hard and bitter break up with squishy, the change of the adminstrator at USF that led to my acceptance getting revoked, the decision to join the military which was a way of me giving up on everything, the decision to go the philippines to study, the relationship with bunny, and the sudden and abrupt end with bunny...my journey has begun.



So yeah. I've also realized how big of a task this really is. How this task is on a whole nother level.

the journey is the destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment