Saturday, October 3, 2009

Vol. 1 Issue 8

Im currently at bucks right now..smashin handouts and books..and so far..ive gotten a lot done..been here for about 4 hours now..and still at full speed. I cant believe finals are coming up..fuuck. let's just hope for the best. Im getting a h/a right now, so Im taking a break and blogging..


 

Im currently writing this entry on word..and every now and then I come back to it..so the subject may change from time to time and the time lapse

Wow..what a Saturday. By myself with nothing but my will and books/handouts. I should be out and about..enjoying myself..alas I am not. But every minute spent studying boosts my condfidence that much higher. And yeah. Just got done with another module in maternal child nursing..or whatever MCN stands for. Ugggh…my h/a is happening at faster intervals now…w/c means more breaks in between studying.


 

Ok..so it's been about 3 hours since I left the above segment..i got so much done today..it's ridiculous..but at the same time..i feel like it was an inadequate amount. Gaaaah…I dk..but then when I think overall..i feel like I have..i dk..im always like this when it comes to major exams..my friend and I were talking about med school an hour ago..and Im pretty stoked that she's gonna go with me…good to have a familiar face there..


 

Ughhh..it seems so far away..but in reality I only have like a year and half left…sounds like a little..but living it is a different feeling..obviously..haha.


 


 

So..its a;most 3 am..so I guess..i can knda relate to this soing on my blog..im pretty tipsy right now, so excuse my spelling,m too lazzyu to correct it.


 

So yrh..i was thinkin, both guys I was chillin today with have girls they wanna marry,. And theyre really lucky..so yeah..and thyere both locals..so that's good…I don't know what else to blog abou…I can barel type it..so yeah..ill cut it here..


 

Pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment