Wednesday, February 10, 2010

damn

it's been daaays since my last blog.. i kinda have time right now..my groupmates are over right now..we're workin out our stupid thesis..i dk why we have to work on a stupid thesis for just a bachelor's degree..it's fckn ridiculous.

oh yeah, my group is having a sleep over too..coz this thing is due in 2 days..and we're only like 40% done..fcccuk...

im so sleepy..i wanna drink coffee..but im too lazy to get up

so yeah..just found out a got lot of readers..or maybe like 7..hahaha. and they say im real..so i guess that's awesome..aha..and uhm..about the word "aha"..i realized they use that differently here..like "aha" for me is like..half a laugh..ya digg? but here..they use itas reassurance..like we say "okay?" they say "aha" or "ha"..i dont fckn know..haha..something to that "a-ha" extent..lol..but yeah..i gotta get crackn on my work.

pieces world.



No comments:

Post a Comment