Monday, February 22, 2010

water spinach

so like..this entry is about water spinach..aka..kang-kong..ive been eating a lot of that lately..coz im broke as hell..well not really..im just tryin to save up money so i can go back to the states..haha..

and i dont really like saying the word kang-kong..coz for some twisted reason..it reminds of the word "thong." hahaha...so when i do end up saying it..it sounds hella funny..like when i go to a food joint, like chow-king..ill order kang kong.and the dude wont understand me..so i gotta say it like 3x more..hahah..

ahh..kang-kong..it makes me poop alot too..i think that's one of the things i like about it too..when i get up in the morning..and drink my coffee..i start to feel that uneasy feeling in my stomach..and u know what i do? i just smile..and let it build..build up to the point where i have to run to the restroom..sometimes ill bring a book with me..actually. make that most of the time..coz i like to marinate myself in the stench of my own shit..it's liberating....hahaha...that was stupid..but yeah..i do end up bringing a book with me..coz kang kong makes me shit pounds, son! it's good tho.

thanks kang-kong.

love,

awesome guy. (signature thingy isnt working..so i gotta do it manually..laaame.)

No comments:

Post a Comment