Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Grandpa

I feel like I'm crossing the border of being psychotic. I'm sacrificing most of my social life to do well in school. Yeaah, I know I'm here for school so it shud be no problem. But there are times I just wanna let go of it all and just enjoy.

Some ppl think that I'm just too straight edged, that it's easy for me to turn down a good time, when in reality it's hard. I mean who wouldn't wanna drink, go out, and chill with friends? It's just human instinct to choose fun over something tedious such as studying. I wanna have fun.

Fortunately my self-discipline is sharp with regards to this. Yeah, I struggle, but my my self control always prevails. At least I like to think so. Haha.

The struggle is nothing. The will is everything.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. yes, and is not the path of man's wellness inclined with his ability to BALANCE kicking ass and chilling out?

    may the good Lord bless you in your life's endeavors. you are an inspiration to lazy students. HAHA ;p

    ReplyDelete