Friday, April 1, 2011

grad>undergrad

so here it is. graduation. finally snagged the bachelor's. after 4 years of hard work. after 8 semesters. i get to graduate..but, im still hungry.

you know, i know ive had numerous entries regarding how graduation or this undergrad in general is not a big deal to me,but i just cant reiterate it enough.

while other ppl are celebrating by putting up statuses such as "graduation in less than 6 hours!" or "we can do this batch 2011! we did it for 4 years. we can do it until the board exams."..i think you get the idea..so anyways,while everyone is doing something similar to that, im on my facebook group page that's for fatima medical students. and networking with them. establish potential residence spots, potential roommates, class schedules, study groups are being formulated, and strategies regarding book buying.

some may call me a killjoy, pessimist, or partypooper,which pretty much mean the same thing. or they might think that i think that im too cool for this graduation thing. and honestly, im not. im thrilled as much as anyone else, but this is not my last stop.

make no mistake. i feel good, happy, and all that other stuff ppl should feel when theyve accomplished something.  but there are bigger things happening than this graduation. im finally reaching my end-game.

there's this quote i like to use a lot.  it goes,

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

the author is unknown though..so let's just say i said it..hahaha.

congrats to my batch..2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment