Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chill weekend

Pretty chill weekend. Watched a movie with the cuzzo and ate steak.

Today was chill too. Went to mass, ran some errands, studies and watched Sherlock. Haha.

So I've been getting complemented by quite a few ppl about how well I write. So I'm pretty flattered. A friend of mine actually used a snippet of an entry as her status update on facebook. This brings me to my next topic.....I only write really well when i'm heart broken. That's what I've noticed, coz when I'm not hurting, I just write random entries like this one and other ones you've prly read. Haha.

Anyways, I'm sleepy. I think "legion" comes out this Friday. So my cuz and I are prly gonna have another man-date. Pieces.

Awesome guy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment