Monday, January 4, 2010

yes, yes, y-e-s. yes.

im kind of a wreck right now. it's bittersweet to be back. in cali, i had so many options at my disposal. i could drive to see you, i could text/call you, and we had the same time zone. now that im here in the pi again, i have none of that, except to call you, w/c doesnt even seem to work.


each step i take on this uneven road makes me stronger, it helps me store a piece of into my subconcious. Every minute that passes while I'm here in the Philippines, a little bit of you fades into my subconcious, where you can be stored for temporary memory loss. And I hate to slowly forget you, but seeing as it is, you've given me no alternative. It hurts to keep you in my mind and heart when it feels like a one sided romance. alas, I'm freeing myself from your bonds now, even if it's only a temporary affair.

my drive to succeed is back up to 90%. i just need more time to mend my re-opened wounds..it's time to get down to business..like a health/life bar in a video game, i see mine refilling after finding some cover.

im pulling myself out of this cliff i jumped off of.

-times moves fast, but im moving faster.-

-stay focused Miguel. You got this.-


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment