Tuesday, January 12, 2010

organized thoughts

man..what a day..im so tired..just got done studying and all that..and i get tomorrow off..so that's good. i love my schedule..mon-tues lecture..wed off..thurs-sat clinicals..sun. off.  i like the random break on wed..helps keep my mind from burning out.

anyways, i got my ncm grade..ncm is basically an 8 unit class..coz clinicals are tied in with it..uhmm..what else, ncm is where they basically teach you all the nursing stuff u need to know..no b.s. info..so yeah..i got 96 bitches..that's crazy..

oh wait, before i proceed, i have to drop some info..i dont like mentioning this to anyone..in fact only a few ppl know, but i earned a scholarship 2 years ago..so i basically get 40% off my tuition coz i have an overall avg of 92%..w/c leads me to my next thought.

so yeah..96 in ncm and another 96 in my other class..i have yet to know what my last class' grade is..so yeah..my thinking is, maybe...MAYBE i could reach that 95% avg..and that means i get 50% off..that would be sick..now to my next thought

in order to reach that average, i would have to be a hermit...and now i dont mind being one..coz ive just been hooked on books when im not doin shit anyways..like i said in an earlier entry, i dled the percy jackson books..and right now, im dling all the sherlock holmes books..so i can read it too..the movie was awesome by the way.

uhmm..yeah..i think that's it..oh wait..so yeah, i got some calvin klein underwear from the states, but i havent even worn em here yet..i dk why..it's like when i see em in my drawer, i dont wanna waste em on a school day..i wanna wear em when something worth doing comes along..like going on a date or something..or grilling some steaks..hahaha..


siiiigghh....im so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment