Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I kinda regret sending her that letter, but it had to be done. I can't keep putting myself out there for a one sided romance. I have my limits, as an emotional person.

I'm so out of it. I'm writing this while I lay in bed. I dk if it's the past events that transpired or if it's jet lag, coz I feel really shitty right now. I'm sleepy, but not really, I'm sad, but apathetic. I have so much on my plate right now.I still have to talk to a person..I think the one that called me a douche bag on the chat box. Uggghh. so much shit to do.

Being in the states makes me just wanna do my time here and get the eff out. I just wanna be a hermit. Study, gym, and sleep. Coz I really don't feel like interacting with anyone right now.

Sigh.. Maybe it's the jet lag talking. Maybe it isn't. Either way, it's pretty close to the truth.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment