Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's none of my business

But, I would trade spots with you. Now I may not know the whole story and what not, but this is my blog and my own personal opinion.

As some of you may have noticed a majority of my January entries have been mostly about heart break and a certain girl. So there's this friend of mine that's in a similar situation, but the cath is, they're still living in the same fcukin country..no wait, fuck that..same city. Long story short, they're broken up but they still love each other. So here goes:

The things I would do to have that chance to live in the same city with her are immeasurable. Why don't u guys just ride it out. I would milk every second I have with her, even if it's just a superficial conversation. You guys both love each other. Yes I know, things aren't certain right now, but no relationship ever grew out of certainty. So in my opinion, take that plunge. And if and when he leaves the country, at least you know you didn't waste the time u had with him while he was still walking on the same pavement as you.

Awesome guy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:J. Surla St,,Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment