Saturday, January 23, 2010

still strong

longest day of my life. im not used to having sat. off.  and that means more idle time and studying time.it's the idle time i fear the most. coz that's when the unwanted thoughts come out from hibernation. i try to put them back to sleep by studying, but i pretty much know my shit, and when i over study i tend to get a migraine.

so now, i just gotta deal with the idle time.  tryin to keep them in the box as long as i can. 

youre ever so inviting.  i dk what to think.  even though i know we cant be together anymore..youre always that little background music playing in my head..even in my sleep i hear and feel you. i dont know why i cant escape you. i mean..dont get me wrong ppl..it's not distracting to my studies at all..coz i know when to shut that part of my mind down when im studying.  i have no clue why i cant just let go of you..its been 4 FCKN YEARS...hahaha..it's funny/pathetic. i dk what it is about you that a part of me wont let go of. even until now..i think about the things we did before. the plans i made still have you in them..coz you always seem to show up in my head..blah..your voice is music to my ears.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment