Friday, January 29, 2010

Shut up and work.

I'm tired of living here. I'm tired of the heat and humidity. I'm tired of the smog that enters my lungs wherever I go. I'm tired not understanding what ppl are saying in kapampangan. I'm tired of the maturity level my classmates display. I'm tired of dumbing down my maturity level for them so i won't be ostracized.

It's hard being away from home. It's hard being in a different country. It's hard adjusting my behavior for these damn ppl, coz they take things so fckn personal. It's hard being here when I know I could be home if I just listened.

It's frustrating putting up with the ppl here coz they don't share the same culture as me. It's frustrating being here without my roots.

This is my cocoon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment