Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm really diggin this blog thingy for iPhone. I mean if you guys read my past entries, I think I complained about forgetting about what I was gonna write about coz I always forget when I finally get on the computer. But with this blog thing, I can blog anytime I want. Haha.

Anyways, I'm layin in bed again. Got clinicals tomorrow. So yeah.

My sister just told me that my rents are on a tight budget, but if I can save 30,000 pesos by April, I can go back to the states for one month, or however long our summer break is. 30 racks is what 650 usds? And a ticket is say 1000 at the most this time of the year. So I guess I just gotta tighten my belt. No more eating and out and shit.

Gaaah.. That would be so sick to go back in 3 months. I get to have my 23rd bday back home. And prly get to see one of my best friend's graduate.

I'm like really determined to save money now. Coz my sister graduates this year too, so i don't wanna miss out on that either. Hmm...I dk if I shud start a countdown on facebook or not.. It's only been like 48 hours since I got here and I'm already ready to go back..

*the following is a true story*

So I'm working at gnc..and I'm like bored as he'll studying my anatomy book, when a elderly black dude walks in and asks for some vitamins. I kindly oblige and ring him up afterwards. For the sake of a name, I'll name him Alonzo. So, Alonzo sees my anatomy book and asks what my major is, I reply nursing. And then out of nowhere he says, and I'll never forget this: "so many nurses nowadays. You wanna know what I think? I think more ppl should become physicians. Not too many good docs out there. If you think about it, those 4 years will pass by anyways, so why not make it productive?"

Then he left. And I never saw that dude again. Mind you, most customers at gnc are regulars.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment