Thursday, January 14, 2010

i can resist everything except temptation

tempted to go on facebook and check her profile..so now im writing here..

gaaah..my stomach hurts..i dk if it was the fish i ate from the stand or the siomai..i hope i dont get mad diarrhea.

so do u guys like my new signature? pretty sick right? yeah..took me awhile to figure out how to do it..google is pretty helpful.

but yeah..today we had a case involving an amputation..the woman was a diabetic and had gangrene on her foot..her toes were all black and shit..pretty smelly too i might add..so yeah, they had to amputate..they used a bone saw..and just sawed it like a tree..haha..anyways..

im goin shoppin on appulo right now for some new apps..i love my iphone..i jail broke it myself..coz im a hacker like that. what up...the iphone is so useful..i use it for my drug studies, references for a&p, s/sx of diseases, email, facebook, texting, and calling..it does everything..

sleepy. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment