Monday, January 11, 2010

Chillin

At the amurao inn.. Somethin somethin..

I'm like so lazy to blog right now, which I guess is a good thing, coz like I said I only blog a lot if I'm stressed out.

So yeah, hmm..my friend came over today to get the shit my mom got her from the states. She was grateful as always. She told me how she has a crush for one my friends.. And surprisingly I didn't get all jealous and what not..[ohh yeah..I didn't mention this on my blog, but I used to like the said girl a lot]..I guess I just don't care anymore or Im just still not 100% done with "her." either way I didn't care about her telling me her crushes...uh yeah..that's it. Not much too it.. I mean it's pretty significant to me coz at an earlier time I wouldve gotten all worked up about it..so yeah.. Pointless story, but whatever.

I'm sleepy now.

Pieces, world.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment