Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Phone blogging

I've never been really proud of any accomplishments I've made in my life. Like h.s. graduation. I mean graduating from nursing school next year doesn't even sound something I shud be excited about. I dk.

I think the only time I will really be proud of myself is when I get that md degree. I know it's far off, but like I'm just so stoked about it. I'm stoked for the sleepless nights I'll have to go thru, the endless analysis of clinical situations, the struggle of grasping concepts I'm not familar with, and the continuous learning that occurs even after graduating med school.

Coz this is what I want to do. I believe everything I've done my whole life, the ppl I've met, the struggles, the pain, the good times, and bad times have led me to this moment.

The following is my analysis:

Everything happens for a reason. The break up in 2006 made me feel alone. It made me feel weak and I ended up stronger at the end. It made me strong so that I could go to the Philippines and study without being distracted by missing home. Breaking up with my most recent ex gf- to teach me and give me the courage to do things that are necessary- to remind myself why I'm here. To get one thing done. To get my degrees. And for me to reconnect with asil, so that when I come back to the Philippines, no girl will distract me from school, coz my stubborn self will always hope for her and not anyone else. For the the random night of talking with her and never talking again--it motivates me to go all the way and finish med school. To show herand other ppl....I AM more.

But yeah. Haha. That's just my thinking. I could care less if you agree with me or not. P's out.

Awesome guy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment