Friday, January 8, 2010

Pm entry

So I find myself writing more in my bed, now that I have this option of doing so. Haha.

I'm so stoked to publish this thing when I'm done with school. Hmm.. 5 years, at the most? I wonder how many entries I'll have by then. I'll try to calculate one day. Maybe tomorrow. Haha.

Anyways, I just got a copy of all the Percy Jackson books..u know that lightning thief movie comin out? And so far, it's pretty good. I wanna finish the series before the movie comes out.
There's 4 books.

Blaahhh...need some shut eye.

Pieces.

P.s. Th drawing below was done by one of my classmates. It's like a drawing of our section/group. It's pretty sick. Find me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:J. Surla St,Angeles City,Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment